Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Traditional Tales

I have been learning about is Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby I Have made my own Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby I have made my Tar Baby out of clay.

The story is about  Brer Fox fooling Brer Rabbit by making a fake Tar Baby
Brer Rabbit saw the fake Tar Baby on the sidewalk and tried to talk to him but the Tar Baby didn't reply to Brer Rabbit. and then Brer Rabbit punched the fake Tar Baby and his hand got stuck in the Tar Baby face. cunning Brer Rabbit pleads to Brer Fox not to throw him in the briar patch. Brer Fox throws Brer Rabbit in the briar patch but As Rabbit are at home in the Briar Brer Rabbit escapes.
Rabbit are used to living a rough life from being in the woods and Brer Rabbit fooled Brer Fox into throwing him into the Briar Patch.       

The Uncle Remus folklore story was written by Joel Chandler Harris 

Image result for the wonderful tar baby story meaning


    



1 comment:

  1. I like how you explained the story in the beginning

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.