Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

english 2019 Essay

so this is my essay it is not the best.

Introduction: 
A memorable idea In Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi is seeing others as individuals
in the novel father carving MAGGOT into Zelie’s back and inan can’t do anything about it.
It shows father hates the maji so much he carved Maggot into a Girls back.
A challenging setting is not sure. I don’t 


Body 1 
The  idea is shown in chapter 66
 WhenFather standing there and carving MAGGOT into  Zelie’s back is just another day’s work he said
 In that instant, it hits me  Zulaikha’s death. Zélie’s screams. And inan can't do a thing about her scream.
They don’t mean a thing to him. Because they’re maji, they’re nothing. 


Body 2
This idea is still shown in chapter 66  
This really shows that father hates maji so much he carved MAGGOT.
in a girl back and made her scream and scar on her back for the rest of her life. 




Body 3 
This idea is shown in chapter 64 
   My duty has to be keeping Orïsha alive.
But the creed rings hollow, carving a hole inside me like the knife that carved through Zélie’s back.
Duty isn’t enough when it means destroying the girl I love.
Zélie and Inan have lost a part of themselves because of King Saran.


Zélie performs the ritual, which seems to give magic back to -everyone-
We are all human. So inan save Zelie from the pain. 

Conclusion
So i don’t know if I answer the question I tried my best


It can be hard life.

2 comments:

  1. Keep doing your best and one day you will be.
    Your essay is on it's way. You have picked out some powerful scenes to write about. The next step is to write about what you think people learn from these different moments in the story. "A message I take from this scene is..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh. I really like your essay and all the things you wrote about. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.