Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

English 2019


The Willow Maid by Erutan could be connected to

Disney’s Tarzan  helped me to understand

Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Great Divide could be connected to

Barriers by Hinewirangi helped me to understand

The Seahorse and the Reef by Witi Ihimaera helped me to understand

Butterflies by Patricia Grace  helped me to understand

CW’s Supergirl, Welcome to Earth made me think about

Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Waterbending Master helped me to understand

Disney’s Zootopia could be connected to

The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare helped me to understand.

Ryan Murphy’s Glee, Never Been Kissed made me think about

A silent voice made me think about don’t be rude to deaf people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.