Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

English

Title The Championship 
All you see is the guy getting thrown down the track.
and the 4 strokes coming past.
all you smell is the fumes of the 2 stroke gas. 
“ that’s a big Crash”


Hi, my name is Ricky I like dirt bikes I love doing tricks on my dirt bike.
But this bike is made to do tricks.
That's why the seat looks odd.
I have lots of dirt bikes. All for different things.
Last season I had a big Crash.
But  This season I am training to win a Championship.
I am out on the bike most of the day.
My routine is going to the gym in the morning then ride.
And repeat. But today I am not riding.
I am going to look for a crew in the crew
it’s needs manager, mechanic, crew chief.
And a 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.